Who doesn't love a good curry? Curry is usually a time-consuming recipe that takes a lot of preparation and precise cooking to get the best flavour.
At Spice Quarter we aim to make restaurant-quality food easy and fun to cook at home. That is why we took on the challenge of creating a Red Thai Curry Spice Blend for everyday home cooks.
No more mystery bottles of red paste from the supermarket. Make authentic Thai Red Curry at home very easily with this spice blend
While this blend can be spicy, you can easily control the heat in the curry by adjusting the amount of coconut milk
- 300g chicken thigh
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 cups stir fry vegetables
- 5g Red Thai Spice Blend
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbs fish sauce (optional)
- Dice the chicken into cubes
- Cook the chicken in a hot wok with oil for 5 minutes or until browned
- Add the stir fry vegetables and cook for a further 2 minutes
- Add the Red Thai Spice Blend and stir well until the chicken and vegetables are coated
- Cook for a further 2 minutes until fragrant
- Add the coconut milk and fish sauce and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked
- Serve with Steamed Rice
Spice Quarter is an Australian online spice shop. We supply freshly blended, dry spice mixes with matching recipes. We have a range of spices, spice box sets and gift boxes. Our spice blends combine the best and freshest herbs and spices into unique flavours. We craft simple yet delicious recipes that are easily prepared at home.
Check out all our recipes on our blog.
If you haven't already, check out our monthly subscription option. For only $19.95 per month you get all our spice blends and recipes delivered straight to your door.
Share pictures of your Spice Quarter Spice Blend creations with us! Tag @spicequarter on Instagram or use #myspicequarter and you could be featured on our profile.
Do you want to be featured in our Monthly Newsletter? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of your creations and you could be in our next newsletter!