Mamma Mia! Italian food is often so simple that it only has 3 or 4 ingredients but boy does it taste fantastic! If you have ever had an authentic Italian pizza you may have realised that it has just three basic ingredients - dough, sauce and cheese and somehow it tastes like warm sunshine and an afternoon siesta.
Now you too can make pizza at home with our Italian spice blend. Not only pizza, you can use this in Lasagna, Ragu or even soups
- 250g ready made pizza dough
- 1/2 cup diced capsicum
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp Italian Spice Blend
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius
- Mix capsicum, olives, onions and Italian Spice Blend and set aside
- On a clean floured surface roll the dough to approximately 2mm thickness
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out small circles from the dough
- Transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Spread 1 tsp of pizza sauce on top of each circle of dough
- Top with the spiced vegetable mix and mozzarella cheese
- Cook the mini pizza bites for 10-12 minutes* or until golden and the cheese has melted
Spice Quarter is an Australian online spice shop. We supply freshly blended, dry spice mixes with matching recipes. We have a range of spices, spice box sets and gift boxes. Our spice blends combine the best and freshest herbs and spices into unique flavours. We craft simple yet delicious recipes that are easily prepared at home.
Check out all our recipes on our blog.
If you haven't already, check out our monthly subscription option. For only $19.95 per month you get all our spice blends and recipes delivered straight to your door.
Share pictures of your Spice Quarter Spice Blend creations with us! Tag @spicequarter on Instagram or use #myspicequarter and you could be featured on our profile.
Do you want to be featured in our Monthly Newsletter? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of your creations and you could be in our next newsletter!