Bombay Roast Potato Salad with Curry Spice Blend
Everyone loves a curry but did you know that a spice blend made for curry can also be used to roast your favourite veg? Oven-roasting vegetables with a curry spice blend makes the vegetables aromatic and adds a beautiful depth of complexity to the taste. This salad is perfect for summer barbeques or lunchbox meals. We have used yoghurt rather than sour cream to make it healthy as well as tasty!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Curry Spice Blend
- 3 potatoes skin on, cubed
- 1 broccolini bunch, halved
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- salt & pepper
- squeeze of lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celcius
- Mix 2 tbsp of oil with Curry Spice Blend and make a spice mix
- Add the potatoes to the spice mix and mix well
- Place the spiced potatoes on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Cook for 20 minutes* or until the potatoes are golden and cooked through
- To a hot pan add 1 tbsp of oil and saute the broccolini and peas for around 5-7 minutes
- In a salad bowl add the potatoes, yoghurt, broccolini & peas and gently mix together. Season if needed
- Squeeze lemon juice on top and serve
Spice Quarter is an Australian online spice shop. We supply freshly blended, dry spice mixes with matching recipes. We have a range of spices, spice box sets and gift boxes. Our spice blends combine the best and freshest herbs and spices into unique flavours. We craft simple yet delicious recipes that are easily prepared at home.
Check out all our recipes on our blog.
If you haven't already, check out our monthly subscription option. For only $19.95 per month you get all our spice blends and recipes delivered straight to your door.
Share pictures of your Spice Quarter Spice Blend creations with us! Tag @spicequarter on Instagram or use #myspicequarter and you could be featured on our profile.
Do you want to be featured in our Monthly Newsletter? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of your creations and you could be in our next newsletter!